Picture
Facebook is a very powerful marketing tool in online world. However, most of the people do not understand how to fully utilize this tool.

There's a group of people who will sell likes, or promote the concept of more likes equals to better results. However, is that true?

If you ask me, among all these years in Facebook marketing, I can definitely tell you "likes" is not important at all. When I first started Facebook marketing, I feel so happy when I got a lot of likes. That time of Facebook, indeed, more likes equals to more sales. However, as time goes by, I discover the "likes" provided by Facebook is getting more and more useless. Why?

There's a lot of Fake likes in Facebook
If you really understand the demographics of Facebook, you will know that there's more than 8.7% of fake users in Facebook. The number is growing and that's why you are wasting your money on this kind of advertising. Imagine, when you put in your advertising budget, immediately there will be people "liking" your status every 15mins. Do you think this is possible?

Therefore, knowing which is real likes and which are fake likes is so important. Especially now there's a new function where you can eliminate fake likes away from your Facebook fanpage. If you are hardworking enough to check and eliminate the fake fans, you will be able to filter a group of "real fans" and then tap into their market.

Still, there's people selling Likes in the market. If you really think it works, you can buy from me as well. I can guarantee price will be 50% lower than the market price. Hahaha. But, seriously I am not interested in doing such business. Why not let us grow your business, drive real sales for you?

Stop the "likes" myth and we can certainly do better.

Sign off,
Fan

Comments

06/24/2017 10:43pm

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist.

Marketing is a not just a job but it should consist an individual’s passion on doing this. Many people think that marketing is just having sales and returns, having conversation and deals with people but no. Marketing is also about making your customer satisfied about his needs and wants. Digital marketing is just a branch of marketing that consist both computer ideas and marketing itself. This makes a marketer do his job easily and creatively. I admire marketing majors!

01/07/2018 5:57pm

That is why we should not use Facebook "likes" just to measure how our product is being advertised or endorsed. There are different fake accounts and there is what they called as "auto-like" technique. If we want to have a real advertisement, then find a legit advertising company that will help you and your product endorse in the marketing world. Make sure that you have enough budget to sustain this marketing advertisement. I hope that every reader of this post would understand the pros and cons of Facebook "likes" when it comes to their business agenda. Thank you for sharing your invaluable thoughts.

07/02/2017 10:04am

I totally agree with you. Last year, I created a page so I can easily sell my products. It was frustrating because I need a bigger audience for a bigger market. So what I did was, I contacted a friend who sells likes. It's effective since my page did reach a lot of people. A month after that, I decided to see who are the people who liked my page, and I was a little shocked because a lot of them are fake accounts. I hope you can help me.

07/31/2017 2:04pm

Business owners understand that social media marketing is part of running a business these days; however, many are hesitant to start social marketing because they do not understand the platform or have been misinformed by probably well-meaning people rather than seeking advice from a social media marketing consultant. Below are some of bigger social networking platforms and a synopsis about them to help you determine which is going to work best for you and your business.

09/08/2017 11:51pm

SEO is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a website from search engines via organic search results. Before you can implement SEO, you must make sure that your website is search engine friendly.

10/12/2017 9:41am

In the present digital age, it is imperative to have online presence irrespective of the nature and size of your business. Those businesses that are not keeping up with the times are probably missing out a sizeable number of potential customers to their competitors.

10/20/2017 7:43am

We should stop this myth. I am sure we can do better. It's a pretty nice post.

10/20/2017 10:45am

Easily upload and host your images on the Internet, forever. You do not need ... Capture full length screenshot images of any web site on your mobile or desktop.

10/31/2017 10:44am

Social Media Marketing is by all accounts the most recent popular expression for anybody hoping to build their online nearness and deals

11/03/2017 6:23am

you presumably have experienced an abundance of data on utilizing social media to advance a business.

11/29/2017 10:23pm

I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance.

12/23/2017 10:57am

The primary goal of Facebook is to connect people, but there are also people that use it for different malicious and harmful purposes. Today you do not have to be a professional or experiencedhacker to enter into someone's facebook account.

12/27/2017 2:18am

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!

Your online impression can stick around for quite a while so don't think little of how this can influence the view of your image in the commercial center.

01/16/2018 2:13pm

Buying real YouTube subs through galaxymarketing.global is now finally made available, we help to expand your channel & gain more fans. this technique of buying subscribers has been used by majorly recognized firms and celebrities

01/19/2018 8:15am

Simply make your brand awareness with the universe of boisterous and jam-pressed social media. There's a considerable measure to be picked up by social media as it is a standout amongst the best approaches to expand the presentation of your business image.